As concerns surrounding COVID-19 rise, we’d like to take the time to reach out to our patients to say that Greene Street Dental is taking all the necessary precautions to continue conducting business like usual. We are ensuring that we have the most updated information in regards to protocols, initiatives, recommendations and that we are prepared to respond quickly and effectively to keep our staff and patients safe.
At Greene Street Dental we have always been committed to providing our patients with a safe and healthy environment. Our office undergoes extensive cleaning and sanitation of all surfaces and equipment multiple times a day. The staff is washing their hands frequently and advised not to come in if they are feeling ill at all. Our feeling is that if we are all following the CDC guidelines and taking proper precautions then there should be no need to reschedule appointments.
We advise clients not to come in if they have a cough or are sneezing and to be fever-free for at least 48 hours. In addition to our efforts we ask that you follow the guidelines listed below for the well-being of yourself and others:
- Implement frequent hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose if you need to sneeze or cough.
- When you use a tissue, discard it in the proper receptacle immediately after
- When you sneeze or cough in your hands, make sure to sanitize your hands.
- Use disinfectant wipes
- Do not handshake
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- If you are sick or symptomatic, please stay home.
Our 48-hour cancellation policy is still in effect; however, we will try to be understanding if illness prevents you from keeping your appointment.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
The team at Greene Street Dental
Book an Appointment Today